Sunday 3 August 2014

Harry Potter?




Boredom leads one to play random games. One of the old games was roiworld.com but since that has sadly gone down and no longer active, I searched for it anyway. And as life usually works out for me, one thing leads to another. This time it led me to design a weird 'Harry Potter doll maker'. Strange. As you can see above it doesn't require a genius sense of fashion or whatnot to put it together.

I admit I was a bit of a Harry Potter fan - and though I've grown out of it slightly, I still love a good merchandise when I come across it. Come on, who doesn't want to go to that Harry Potter World in the states and get a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans? In fact, I really fancy trying those chocolate frogs too!

In my fantasy day dreams, getting a root-beer and going off to buy myself a wand would add the the must-do list at Harry Potter World. Luckily, getting a robe or whatnot uniform wouldn't be on the buying list. Although a striped house scarf or a t-shirt of some sorts wouldn't be wrong.

Annnd off I go away in my daydreams....

Oh by the way, I nearly forgot to say. I would be extremly happy if you left me a comment! I would love to know that there are people actually reaing this post and that I'm not just writing into oblivion.

Or just send an emoticon if you want. I don't mind, honestly! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment